Free Shipping with your purchase of 2 or more bags!
Stacey holds a B.S. in Integrated Marketing Communications and has an extensive professional background working with the military and veteran community.
With over 25 years of experience, Stacey serves the military community through her talents in photography and graphic design. She is the founder of MilStock, a stock photography collection of military-themed imagery that assists brands with telling military and veteran stories.
Stacey helps the military spouse community by providing resources she has gained through being named the 2015 Armed Forces Insurance US Coast Guard Spouse of the Year.
Peppermint Stick coffee is a delicious, all-natural coffee that is perfect for the holidays. It is made with medium-roasted coffee beans that are flavored with peppermint and sugar. The coffee has a smooth, creamy flavor that is perfect for enjoying hot or cold.
Peppermint Stick coffee is a great gift for coffee lovers of all ages. It is also a great way to enjoy the taste of the holidays all year round.
How to make Peppermint Stick Coffee
To make Peppermint Stick Coffee, you will need:
- 1 cup of coffee
- 1 tablespoon of peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Brew the coffee according to your favorite method.
- In a small bowl, combine the peppermint extract and sugar.
- Add the peppermint extract mixture to the coffee and stir until well combined.
Tips for Making Peppermint Stick Coffee
- For a stronger peppermint flavor, use 2 tablespoons of peppermint extract.
- For a sweeter coffee, use 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- For a more festive look, top your coffee with whipped cream and a candy cane.
- Peppermint Stick Coffee can also be made with decaf coffee beans.